Friday, February 21, 2014

#PitchMadness Workshop Opportunity

Workshop Opportunity!

I've been looking for some new eyes on my pitch for the upcoming #PitchMadness Clue Edition (yay Brenda Drake! Such a fun idea.) So I thought, I'm probably not the only one.
Hence, this opportunity to workshop your pitch - give and get valuable critiques.

Here's how it will work (it's easy!):

- I'll open for comments at 12pm EST tomorrow (Saturday, February 22, 2014)
- Post your pitch-in-progress in the comments section.
- Everyone who posts should also leave comments for others -- share the love and the wisdom.
- When you post your pitch, include your ms title and genre to help us critique.
- To leave a critique, use the "reply" button, to try keep each pitch critique grouped within one comment. Hoping this will work in a reasonably organized fashion!


Here's to having shiny-perfect pitches to WOW the agents, and more success stories to share!





No comments:

Post a Comment