Sunday, May 25, 2014

End of The Writer's Voice

I realize I should say SOMETHING about The Writer's Voice, because I can't just leave you hanging.

So the contest was amazing because of all the reasons contests are amazing: I met great, supportive writers, had some terrifically helpful mentoring from the fabulous Monica Bustamante Wagner and Stacey Lee, and feel really positive and encouraged about the whole experience. Once again, I must say, this online community of writers is SO wonderful. I love being part of it.



My ms STEVE AND AUSTIN is polished and shiny and I am resisting the urge to be compulsive. I. Will Not. Keep Editing Endlessly.

I did get tagged and also sent out a few more queries.  I am a supremely superstitious person, so I won't say more than that.

Wish me luck!!



No comments:

Post a Comment